BackPosted on 29/04/2016
Market Interaction Manager
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Market Interaction Manager
Gateway between the company and market interaction changes
Represent & defend the company's interests in the market
• Identify and document with business cases and facts & figures the strategic and tactical exposures and benefits for the company, for all market interaction developments.
• Assess the impact of the market changes on the organisation, on the end-to-end internal processes, on revenue and operational and IT costs. Identify related potential benefits and threats.
• Communicate the market changes and impact to the companies internal departments and management.
• Work closely together with the MIG6 Project Manager for MIG6 implementation projects. Follow up and participate during analysis, design and testing phases.
• Participate in the development of the federal Atrias clearing house and other market interaction changes.
• The first 18 months you will focus on the MIG6 project. Afterwards you will have new projects such as the Smart Meters to work on.
• You report to the Program Management Manager.
Project Manager with excellent communication skills
• You have a Master's degree and several years of experience in a similar position. A good understanding of the sector value chain and the interaction between the different market players is a plus.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally.
• You have strong analytical skills and understand quickly figures and issues, as well as their impact.
• You are results-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take up tasks and responsibilities with a relatively low degree of supervision. You are flexible and stress-resistant and able work well in a continuously changing environment.
• You have experience in project management, writing requirements and functional testing.
• You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Dynamic environment, part of a large international group
• Develop and grow in a professional, young and dynamic Belgian organisation, part of a large international group.
• Experience the changes and functioning of the liberalised and rapidly evolving market.
• Responsibilities and opportunities, short reporting lines, autonomy in your work.
• A competitive salary and an appealing package of fringe benefits including a company car.
Please apply through our website.
Contact details Mercuri Urval:
ref. BE-02646-104 - tel. +32 (0)2 715 09 99 - www.mercuriurval.be
Masters degree and several years of experience in a similar position
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***