BackPosted on 29/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
A client of mine based in Brussels is seeking a talented DevOps engineer to join their enthusiasts DevOps team.
The Company is a leader in cloud based digital marketing technology. They us the best tools for the job and are going through impressive expansion.
- Use of Puppet and chef in order to build and architect fully automated server deployment
- Build scripts and tools to automate common processes
- Architect enterprise solutions and build proof-of-concepts to solve systemic issues
- Design dashboards/reporting to provide transparency to Client Service, Ops and Development teams
- Manage architecture and maintenance of the build and continuous integration environment
Experience and skills
- Solid Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Solid experience with Puppet and Chef
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with monitoring systems
- A working knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu packaging, basic administration
- PHP is essential for troubleshooting and maintaining Legacy infrastructure scripts
- Experience whit Build/CI tools such as Jenkins, Marven..
- A working knowledge of Java architecture and Development skills
- MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL database usage and basic administration
- Experience with NoSQL
- very competitive salary
- pension contribution
- Company car!
- And more...
Location: Brussels, Belgium.
This is a awesome opportunity for the right candidate. If you feel this role is for you then apply ASAP.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***