BackPosted on 29/04/2016
JUNIOR ICT BUSINESS ANALYST
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
We are currently looking for a junior ICT business analyst to join our team. The key responsibilities of this role are:
Understand our business process requirements;
Maintain, repair and test key applications (ERP, PDM, DB’s) to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
Propose the necessary changes to the packaged software solutions in order to meet business process requirements;
Liaise with our software providers in order to perform functionalities’ upgrades.
Develop application modules (mainly in Microsoft Access) according to internal process requirements;
Propose and implement improvements to supply chain and merchandise planning systems, reporting and processes.
The position reports to the IT & Process manager with a strong link to the Supply Chain and Merchandise Planning departments.
• You have a Master in Engineering or a bachelor in Computer Science and around 2 years of experience (preferably in a supply chain environment);
• You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• You have a good knowledge of SQL and Access
• You are interested in the retail industry and ready to learn about this world and its technology, processes…;
• You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
• You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a good command of English.
Don’t hesitate and send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com
Don’t forget to add “ICT business analyst” in the subject of the mail!
Master in Engineering or a bachelor in Computer Science and around 2 years of experience
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***