BackPosted on 29/04/2016
Digital Marketing Specialist
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the communications strategies of existing and new products, services, and market segments. This position supports the design, development and implementation of integrated marketing programs by owning the setup and maintenance of digital marketing tactics (Email, Paid Search, SEO, Social, Online Syndication, Web Banners, etc.) and our marketing automation platform. This position tracks the outcomes of campaigns and provides regular reporting (Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Act-On Marketing Automation).
Reports To: Sr. Marketing Mgr.
Core Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Organization and Team Work
Learn, understand and live the Datacolor Core Values of Customer Focus, Execution, Ownership, Team Work, Learning, and Passion.
· Become knowledgeable about features, benefits, and the use of Datacolor products in global markets and supply chains including textile, apparel, automotive, photography, and others.
· Collaborate with Marketing Managers to create email campaigns including template creation, calls-to-action, banners and content
· Support the preparation of sales tools, lead generation campaigns, advertising & media relations, promotions & programs, collateral localization or production, premium sourcing & procurement, event management, exhibitions, seminars, meeting, website localization, etc.
· Use understanding of online marketing principles and tactics including web and social to help define social strategy and publishing calendar
· Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high expectations.
· Support the management of event facilities, logistics, and paperwork.
· Oversee successful production and printing of program guides, banners, signage and all on-site material.
· Creation of all conference material for inclusion in direct mail, web-page, advertising and publicity materials.
Awareness / Demand / Brand Creation and Lead Generation Execution
· Understand content creation and strategy to be used in multiple integrated marketing tactics
to create awareness, lead generation, and sales.
· Implement marketing campaigns and analyze campaign outcomes, draw insights and present
post mortem results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps. Regularly
analyze programs to assess, and adjusts marketing plan accordingly.
· Intimately understand the Lead Management process and act as liaison between Inside Sales
· Use Salesforce.com and Act-On to create and maintain Campaigns, import Leads and update
Contacts as applicable.
· Manage marketing operations including list segmentation, building drip campaigns,
understand suppression lists and subscription management, lead scoring and nurturing
· Create dashboards and reports to measure marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue
· Understand data structures and be able to help clean and maintain healthy databases.
· Utilize strong analytic ability to evaluate customer experience and customer engagement
across multiple channels
· Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests
Required Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing automation, system analysis, or
marketing/sales operations related areas
· Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in Salesforce.com
· Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce.com, email marketing and marketing automation
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with a proven ability to turn data into
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, AdWords Certified plus)
· A general understanding of Web Design and Development (WordPress experience plus)
· Demonstrated understanding of Social Marketing
· Ability to focus attention on details in an ever changing environment
· Strong communication and writing skills.
· Fluent in English and German, French is a plus. (English or German native speaker a plus)
· Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects across multiple geographies, and able to
travel overnight for multiple days as required.
We offer you
· A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
· Competitive salary based on your experience
· Eco-checks and group insurance
Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***