BackPosted on 02/05/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
• Through your local presence you build up a relationship of trust with the contact persons of the organisations. You acquire information from them about specific claim files or overarching subjects. You pass this info on to the headquarters in Antwerp.
• You give presentations at the client’s about the content and/or changes to their medical care package (always in consultation with the account manager and the involved manager in Antwerp).
• You develop a long-term relationship with medical care providers in your region and make specific visits on assignment from Provider Relations or in connection with specific files.
• You flag sensitive cases to the Head Claims Unit in Antwerp
• Answer incoming questions in the Communication System appropriately paying special attention to response times.
• You support the development of the network by visiting and assessing new partners.
• You work in a full-time regime from your home office or at the client's. Occasional travel to other regions within France is possible.
• You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
• You have at least 2-3 years experience in a customer service role
• Thorough medical knowledge and a strong interest in the evolutions of the medical world is a plus
• You have excellent knowledge of English and French.
• You are always looking for solutions.
• You are sociable: correct, professional and at ease in contact with different stakeholders (individual insured, contact persons of the organisations, colleagues and persons in charge).
• You have excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate your own point of view and point of view of the company in a smooth, clear and, if necessary, diplomatic way.
• You have excellent presentation skills, also for larger groups
• You are a team player. You are looking for a professional experience in an international context, where you can fully use your skills working on financial, insurance and accounting issues.
A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world. www.cignahealthbenefits.com
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centers in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***