BackPosted on 02/05/2016
Quality Assurance Engineer
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Westinghouse Belgium is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Nivelles - Belgium.
The Quality Assurance Engineer work includes activities related to Operational Quality management in the Pump & Motor refurbishment workshop (Nivelles Service Center).
The Quality Assurance Engineer is mainly responsible to:
- Develop and implement surveillance program for Workshop activities
- Provide Quality surveillance of Workshop activities
- Assist implementation of Non Conformance program
- Act as a customer quality interface
- Review / support quality aspects for bids and contracts
- Review Project Documentation (project plans, procurement specification, drawings, purchase requisition, Quality Plans, non conformances…)
- Coordinate supplier inspections, as necessary
- Verify Non Conformances status and appropriate management of corrective/preventive actions
- Implementing human performance principles
- Participate to challenge review in preparation of on-site field services
- Other QA tasks may be added in function of needs and competence
The Quality Assurance Engineer may provide assistance to other activities related to Quality Program management, such as:
- Prepare or participate to the Management Assessment Review Process
- Provide training and coaching on quality program to other W-Belgium departments
- Master’s degree in Engineering. Minimum 5 year’s work experience
- Experience in the Nuclear or Oil & Gas sector is a plus
- Experience with supplier quality, workshop quality and/or quality program is required
- Knowledge of welding and CND techniques is a plus
- French and English. Dutch/German is a plus
- Rigorous, precise, problem solving and team oriented
- Travel time estimate: 0 to10%
What do we offer
Westinghouse offers an international and dynamic work environment in a company leader in the nuclear power industry. Westinghouse employees benefit from stimulating professional experiences where coaching and continuous training allow real personal development.
An attractive salary package including numerous extralegal benefits (Pension insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, éco-chèques, extra vacation days, on site cafeteria, …) is offered.
Masters degree in Engineering.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***