BackPosted on 14/04/2016
JEE/JAVA Developer - Spring - WebLogic - European Commission
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
The main tasks will include:
* Development of Web-based applications based on J2EE & Service-Oriented-Architecture and IT Security
* Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture during information systems development projects
* Analysis and review of architectures, with a focus on reusable components, interoperability and security aspects
* Expert advice and coaching on Information System architecture and technologies.
For this role you are required to have:
* Experience in JEE, Spring (Web Services), SOA
* Understand of IT security matters, related to web applications
* Good knowledge of WebLogic Application Server
* Knowledge of JSF, jQuery, Ajax, Web services, JPA, Hibernate.
The following skills will be considered strong assets:
* Knowledge of Angular JS and Oracle Service Bus
* Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working
* Proactive attitude, communicative and customer-oriented.
English language is mandatory and French will be considered an asset.
Everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking, consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors. In everis the most important thing is people -and their all-round development. Currently, Everis has operations in 11 countries worldwide, and a professional staff of over 12.000 people.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***