BackPosted on 10/05/2016
Finance Control Manager
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Finance Control Manager
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
About the role
This position is a great opportunity for you, if you have a first experience within a finance or controlling-consultancy environment. It allows you to move on to the next step in your career and to become the Finance Control Manager for the Best Beer Company! You will be responsible for, and get the chance to develop your knowledge on the following;
* Monthly controlling of the group reporting package for ABI Belgium sub-consolidated scope, in compliance with ABI group accounting policies (IFRS) and with statutory local GAAP (Belgian accounting and company laws);
* Implementation of ad hoc Zone Finance projects at BU or Country levels, such as Finance transformation, MICS, SOx, Finance policies, Finance Excellence Program, etc.;
* Delivering relevant financial advisory on special business project, ensuring a proper balance between commercial opportunities and ABI risk management policies ;
* Opportunity to deliver and share/collaborate with key stakeholders representatives such as Zone Control, BNL BBP, GCC ATR operations, Zone Tax, BNL Legal, Cash flow BNL, External Auditors (Deloitte);
* Opportunity to get a business panoramic view and be owner of 5 legal entities financial reporting (1,1 billion revenue / 4 plants / 2,200 FTE’s);
* Opportunity to add business value beyond the monthly reporting submission by delivering transversal project.
About the candidate
* International-minded (multi-cultural work environment);
* Project Management skills (multi-task and deadline-driven);
* Teamwork and compliance-minded;
* Robust skills in IFRS group reporting or similar by experience (3 to 5 years of experience in financial audit or similar by experience);
* Statutory accounting experience (BE GAAP);
* You are fluent in English, with a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch and you successfully completed studies in a relevant domain; e.g. finance, economics, accounting,...
About the Company
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2014, AB InBev realised 47.1 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. AB InBev works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***