BackPosted on 10/05/2016
Salesforce.com Center OF Excellence Lead
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
About the role
* You will build out the Center of Excellence to a fully operational department. This includes budgeting, defining the way of working, planning and people. You manage on- and offshore team of administrators and module specialists (5+ people) with day to day people management including all aspects of our people cycle.
* Salesforce; you own the Salesforce.com functionality and guard the integrity of the template solution being used in all European countries. As a successful operational manager you set-up the planning of the European Salesforce.com functional and service releases and be the point of escalation for any Salesforce.com operations.
* SFDC stakeholder management with country sales directors, business unit presidents, central Zone team and technical IT teams (both internal and consultants)
About the candidate
* You hold a master degree and a senior level of relevant experience, including team management and people processes.
* Advanced understanding of Salesforce.com and commercial processes.
* Good understanding and experience in field sales management CRM systems and a basic understanding of SharePoint.
* You have the ability to clearly address various levels of management and handle problematic situations in fluent writing and in oral English. Additional languages are an advantage: German, Dutch, French, Russian, Hungarian
About the Company
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2014, AB InBev realised 47.1 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. AB InBev works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer.
You hold a master degree and a senior level of relevant experience, including team management and people processes.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***