BackPosted on 10/05/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
• Through your local presence you build up a relationship of trust with the contact persons of the organisations. You acquire information from them about specific claim files or overarching subjects. You pass this info on to the headquarters in Antwerp.
• You give presentations at the client’s about the content and/or changes to their medical care package (always in consultation with the account manager and the involved manager in Antwerp).
• You develop a long-term relationship with medical care providers in your region and make specific visits on assignment from Provider Relations or in connection with specific files.
• You flag sensitive cases to the Head Claims Unit in Antwerp
• Answer incoming questions in the Communication System appropriately paying special attention to response times.
• You support the development of the network by visiting and assessing new partners.
• You work in a full-time regime from your home office or at the client's. Occasional travel to other regions within France is possible.
• You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
• You have at least 2-3 years experience in a customer service role
• Thorough medical knowledge and a strong interest in the evolutions of the medical world is a plus
• You have excellent knowledge of English and French.
• You are always looking for solutions.
• You are sociable: correct, professional and at ease in contact with different stakeholders (individual insured, contact persons of the organisations, colleagues and persons in charge).
• You have excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate your own point of view and point of view of the company in a smooth, clear and, if necessary, diplomatic way.
• You have excellent presentation skills, also for larger groups
• You are a team player. You are looking for a professional experience in an international context, where you can fully use your skills working on financial, insurance and accounting issues.
A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits
You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***