BackPosted on 11/04/2016
Infor SunSystems - Application Expert (Belgium/African continent)
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Our client uses SunSystems to support its business operation and report activities for sales and logistics companies in Asia and Africa. The IT Application Management department is looking for a SunSystem Application Expert to strengthen its ERP application services to the Business Unit in Africa.
In addition to become a SunSystems expert reference for Africa, the position will also consist of taking an active role within a major business process transformation project aiming at the creation and roll out of a new template using the SunSystems 6.2 and other Infor integrated systems.
SunSystems - Application Expert
- Subject matter expert and template IT design authority, focusing on SunSystems and its functionalities portfolio as well as its integration to other third party applications.
- Application maintenance as level 3 support.
- Change management and solution development quality control.
- Application life cycle management: application roadmap, release management, technology evolution follow up, keep solution UpToDate, technical documentation and test scenario portfolio management.
- Expert and design authority within global projects and development activities (requirement analysis, blueprinting, solution design and prototyping, quality management and testing, knowledge aquisition...)
- Manage super user community, maintaining their solution knowledge and conducting training accordingly.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, aligning solution to business processes and enforcing usage of standard business processes and SunSystems template across the organization.
- End to end service management and service modelling, integrating service desk, infrastructure and security services, delivering solution availability and capacity management services as well as solution incident, problem and service request management services.
- Manage regular service delivery meeting with solution owner, capturing service requirements, priotitizing on future changes, defining template evolution, reporting service activity
- Manage and drive outsourced services within a multi providers environment, ensuring services are provided according to contract, within service levels and in respect to governance.
- Multi channel communication management to the different solution stakeholders and communities.
Degree, preferably Master (minimum Bachelor), within Business Administration/Engineering/Computer Science with minimum 8 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***