BackPosted on 13/05/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
You will be responsible for the following on a daily basis:
* Installation/Configuration Servers
* Maintain Server Infra (Monitoring/Backup/Updates)
* User & PC Support of NON-OA PC’s
* Maintain/Create Documentation of Processes
* Working over the phone, online or in person
* Troubleshoot and provide support for infrastructure related issues, support to end-users, as well as 3rd Party Support
* Register incidents, provide resolutions and make recommendations to managers regarding improvements to architecture and functionality
* Design, installation, documentation and administration of server applications.
* Planning, designing, installing, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, upgrade and administering applications.
* Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
* Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created.
* Provide solutions for various project and operational needs
* Apply OS patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
* Maintain the datacenter environment
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
* Contribute and maintain system standards.
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide savings in scale
Technical Environment/Technical Skills Requested :
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012
* VmWare / ESX
* WSUS for managing patching
* Backup managmeent with ArcServ
* Material/Hardware : HP / Dell
* Knowledge of VBS / Powershell is a plus
* Knowledge of Veeam is appreciated (solution backup for VMWare)
Some years of experience in a similar role is required
Fluent EN/FR, and basic NL
Work based in Neder-Over-Heembeek / Brussels
Contract: 1 year + possible extensions
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***