BackPosted on 17/05/2016
Deployment Specialist - Agfa HealthCare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
The focus of the Global Pacs Services Deployment Specialist (GPS – DS) will be to use his/her knowledge of the software and industry-standard protocols to successfully implement and integrate our software solutions. The GPS - DS will be responsible for leading, planning and deploying the installation and implementation of new installs, upgrades and any other task requiring professional services. This position will have a direct impact on sales globally.
As Global Pacs Services Deployment Specialist you are responsible for:
* Providing technical coordination and leadership in the execution of the upgrade or new install.
* Participating as a technical expert and architect for upgrades and new installs, working with the customer and the AGFA Project Managers.
* Identifying and resolving technical issues.
* Communicating technical details and project statuses to Project Managers and customers.
* Sharing key learning’s with internal and external team members.
* Identifying and implementing proactive strategies to improve our deployments.
* Maintaining Impax deployment procedures and best practices by supporting business objectives and corporate principals.
* Ensuring all mandatory training has been completed.
* Ensuring that time is entered according to our time entry policies.
* You have a bachelor or master degree in a computer-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* You have a minimum of 5 years previous experience as an expert supporting technical clients in a high tech or software environment (ideally within Healthcare IT).
* You have an advanced working knowledge of networking and Operating systems such as Linux and Windows.
* You have an advanced working knowledge of Databases such as Oracle 11G/12C and SQL.
* You have advanced and proven technical troubleshooting skills.
* You have an advanced working knowledge of VMWare ESXi 5.5+ including high availability configuration, SRM.
* You have knowledge of HIS/RIS system, hospital work flow, digital imaging or archiving (PACS).
* You have a strong working knowledge of SAN/NAS storage.
* You have working knowledge of remote support tools and security and image processes.
* You have strong customer service skills, including demonstrated ability to work constructively with both internal and external client groups.
* You have strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships in a global environment with geographically remote teams.
* You have strong leadership skills – you are accountable and take ownership for issues escalated to the team and act as a facilitator when required.
* You are eligible to apply for customer initiated security clearances such as the USA National Agency Check (NAC).
* You have a very good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
* You are willing to travel <20%.
You have a bachelor or master degree in a computer related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***