BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Associate Systems Engineer
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Start Date: August 1, 2016
Training Location: Amsterdam
Country of position after training: Belgium
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Participate in a world-class training program. Gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the team that’s been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world! A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their networking knowledge and be trained to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide technical solutions for our customers. Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
What You’ll Do:
For the first three months of the program, you’ll undergo courses focusing on the latest technology advancements, including Cisco architectures, solutions, products, and competitors. Over the next nine months, you’ll advance into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering Team, actively involved in sales opportunities as well as shadowing technology professionals while continuing certification studies and virtual learning.
Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical presales organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you’ll be promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you can continue to grow your career.
What you need to be eligible:
● Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s (BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics; or Physics
● Strong academic background
● Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
● Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
● Application centric skills are preferred
● Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
● Must be willing to go back to your country of application after the training
● Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***