BackPosted on 18/04/2016
STRUCTURAL & DUCTING ENGINEER
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
About our client
Our Brussels based client is the leading expert within their field of expertise. The work with a global client based and provide lifecycle management for new build structures within various sectors. The business has undergone a growth spurt recently and has won major new contracts and as a result is looking to hire a Structural and Design Engineer to join it's team in the North of Brussels Job description
This position's primary purpose is to provide design of metallic structures, piping and ducting for our structures and ensures the complete satisfaction of customers, both internal and external, which requires a technical service response.
Key responsibilities will include;
-Providing correct design & calculations of metallic structures (including connections), piping and ducting and to ensure their conformity with client specifications.
- Issuing the design notes in conformity with the applicable codes and standards.
- Designing, reviewing, checking and approving the drawings.
- Analysing & managing the technical difficulties met with the manufacturing and construction companies as well the eventual claims with clients and to try to bring the appropriate solutions.
- Participating in selection of different technical solutions proposed by the design office.
- Supervising works, reports and studies outsourced to specialized companies.
Who we are looking for
To be considered for the excellent role based in Brussels, it is essential that you display the following technical competencies.
- Deep knowledge of and strong interest in methods of calculations for structural steel and vessels using international software/codes
- Deep knowledge of calculation softwares and CAD environments (Robot, ESA-PrimaWin, StaadPro, Algor, )
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Master's Degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering What's on offer
We are offering a competitive salary and package to attract the best candidates in the market place. Michael Page Contact
Your application will be sent to Richard Goodall. Do you want to automatically receive the latest opportunities in your inbox? Sign up for MyPage and remain informed about the most recent job offers in your area of expertise. Or follow our Job Twitter. Reference : RGOO539993
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***