BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
About our client
Our partner is a major company active in the promotional textiles (B2B), and is currently looking for a Product Manager (M/F).
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the general management of a product category including product definition, product life cycle management, pricing, positioning, and distribution strategy within Europe.
Your Main Tasks Will Include
• Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Identify, specify and prioritize features and capabilities of the product through direct input from the Management, the Sales force and the Customers.
• Perform analysis of all competitive products available in the market (prices, technical specificities...), become an expert on the competitive market place and communicate this to the company.
• Organize the launch, maintenance and discontinuation of standard products.
• Define and specify marketing requirements for current and future products
• Conduct market research.
• Brief the product development teams and follow-up the production (guaranteeing quality and ensuring time availability)
• Develop and implement a company wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments :
• Work with Communication and Sales to define the go-to-market strategy, briefing them about the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
• Train and support the sales teams on products and go-to-market strategy.
• Responsible for market sizing and product profitability:
• Create a pricing model and positioning for the product for all markets and all buyers in order to provide the most adequate competitive positioning.
• Analyze continuously the profitability of the product line (analyze margin by product, country, customer, on a monthly basis and propose corrective actions accordingly)
• Provision of annual forecasts (including forecasts per model, per country, per customer - integrating seasonal and color/size ratios)
• Perform monthly sales analysis to support timely forecast reviews and adjustments in liaison with the Planning Department.
• Propose and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions: price-offs, extra free, overstock promotions, theme promotions, launch promotions, incentives (advertising allowances, premiums, contests), joint promotions with the distributors - Analyze impact on product and company profitability.
•Sourcing / Quality
Who we are looking for
The Ideal Candidate Would Match Those Criteria
• Min. 3 years relevant experience in Product Management.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluency in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills, logical & rational mindset; can "read" and interpret figures/Excel tables.
• Marketing-minded : ability to translate ideas into market actions.
• Autonomous, proactive, dynamic.
• Motivated, inspired and efficient.
• Excellent communication skills.
What's on offer
Attractive base salary with company car and extra-legal benefits. Michael Page Contact
Your application will be sent to Minh-Thuan Truong. Do you want to automatically receive the latest opportunities in your inbox? Sign up for MyPage and remain informed about the most recent job offers in your area of expertise. Or follow our Job Twitter. Reference : MTRM537325
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***