BackPosted on 18/04/2016
ICT Application Support
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Provide user level technical support for en users, computers , printers etc
• Provide user level trainning on daily applications used, mainly Microsoft office 365
• Monitor printer, copiers, computers to make sure they ar properly working
• Perform software installs and upgrades
• Set up and configure PC's, printers, and networking equipement
• Assistance in system maintenance, backups, security
• Assistance in drafting procedures and documentation
• Assistance in analysis, configuration and testing of new microsoft 365 services (exchange, sharepoint...)
• Assistance in analysis, design, development and testing of new prototypes of mobile/web/windows applications using modern technologies.
ACEA offers advantageous working conditions. Unlimited employment contract can be offered
after a succesfull 12 month period.
• Newly graduated
• English written and oral communication skills
• Autonomy, organization, reliability, team player.
• listening and communication skills
• Studies preferably in ICT
• Experience in PC and windows troubleshooting skills
• solid PC hardware, software, and windows opeation system knowledge
• Experienced in Mircrosoft 365 applications (word, Excel, powerpoint,exchange, sharepoint...)
powershell or other (exp. with Pcsoftproduct(windev/webdev/windevmobile) is an asset.
• Strong analytical skills.
to apply send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org subj. ICT assistant.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***