BackPosted on 23/05/2016
Deployment Specialist - Agfa HealthCare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Agfa HealthCare is a leading medical imaging and information management company, providing software solutions for hospitals worldwide. With Agfa HealthCare products, hospitals can provide care for patients that are both more efficient and more effective. Our flagship image management and display solutions, IMPAX and Agfa HealthCare Enterprise Imaging, are developed in state-of-the-art R&D facilities in Canada, China, Germany and Belgium. Using the latest technologies, Agfa's solutions are revolutionizing how patients are diagnosed and treated, ultimately saving lives. As a pioneer in our field, we take great pride in our people and our work to modernize the delivery of healthcare.
The focus of the Global Pacs Services Deployment Specialist (GPS – DS) will be to use his/her knowledge of the software and industry-standard protocols to successfully implement and integrate our software solutions. The GPS - DS will be responsible for leading, planning and deploying the installation and implementation of new installs, upgrades and any other task requiring professional services. This position will have a direct impact on sales globally.
As Global Pacs Services Deployment Specialist you are responsible for:
* Providing technical coordination and leadership in the execution of the upgrade or new install.
* Participating as a technical expert and architect for upgrades and new installs, working with the customer and the AGFA Project Managers.
* Identifying and resolving technical issues.
* Communicating technical details and project statuses to Project Managers and customers.
* Sharing key learning’s with internal and external team members.
* Identifying and implementing proactive strategies to improve our deployments.
* Maintaining Impax deployment procedures and best practices by supporting business objectives and corporate principals.
* Ensuring all mandatory training has been completed.
* Ensuring that time is entered according to our time entry policies.
* You have a bachelor or master degree in a computer-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* You have a minimum of 5 years previous experience as an expert supporting technical clients in a high tech or software environment (ideally within Healthcare IT).
* You have an advanced working knowledge of networking and Operating systems such as Linux and Windows.
* You have an advanced working knowledge of Databases such as Oracle 11G/12C and SQL.
* You have advanced and proven technical troubleshooting skills.
* You have an advanced working knowledge of VMWare ESXi 5.5+ including high availability configuration, SRM.
* You have knowledge of HIS/RIS system, hospital work flow, digital imaging or archiving (PACS).
* You have a strong working knowledge of SAN/NAS storage.
* You have working knowledge of remote support tools and security and image processes.
* You have strong customer service skills, including demonstrated ability to work constructively with both internal and external client groups.
* You have strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships in a global environment with geographically remote teams.
* You have strong leadership skills – you are accountable and take ownership for issues escalated to the team and act as a facilitator when required.
* You are eligible to apply for customer initiated security clearances such as the USA National Agency Check (NAC).
* You have a very good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
* You are willing to travel <20%.
Location: Agfa HealthCare HQ, Mortsel, Belgium
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***