BackPosted on 24/05/2016
IT 1st Line Service Desk Agent
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
IT 1ST LINE SERVICE DESK AGENT
As a 1st Line Service Desk Agent, you will be responsible to take end-user problems into your own hands. You are expected to give a high-level of customer service to end-users who need your assistance. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Answers calls within stated time guidelines.
* Analyses and interprets client inquiries to ascertain and solve issues.
* Provides accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all pre defined quality measurements.
* Escalates calls within stated guidelines.
* Provides information, advice or instruction in response to client inquiries.
* Provides a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
* Receives and records client inquiries and processes paperwork/systems relevant to client queries. Complete documentation is required.
* Liaises internally to enable client queries to be answered and problems solved.
* Resolves incident using remote control tools or on-site.
* Monitors progress of incident resolution within agreed service levels and keeps users informed.
* Installs and configures PC environments.
* Ideally an educational background in IT
* Knowledge of all-round IT (Office, Windows, hardware, etc)
* Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center, etc)
* Able to work in an international and multicultural environment
* A team player with strong communication skills
* Knowledge/experience of ITIL is a plus
* Motivated to learn
* Eager to help
* Follows procedures
* Fluent in both English and in French
* Strong communications skills
Nature of work:
* Working at our end-client (European Institution- very big environment, with lots of opportunities to grow)
* Location: Centre of Brussels
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***