BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Field Engineer DGS/Ultrasound
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Work with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment.
2. Complete Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections.
3. Order and manage repair parts cycle times. 4. Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
5. Learn to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. 6. Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated.
7. Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety, and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
8. Work with experienced field engineers on managing vendors' service delivery processes in compliance with GEHC policies.
9. Learn to utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conduct root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
10. Work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
11. Answer service calls independently without assistance within one year of employment.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure (if applicable). 6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe (if applicable).
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
8. Ask for mentorship & guidance in order to ensure compliance with all of the above.
9. Associates degree in either Electrical Engineer, Engineering with a heavy focus in Electrical, or Biomedical Engineering Technology; or pursuing a bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
We are looking for a Field engineer on Entry Level for the next modalities: DGS/ULS.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer's equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***