BackPosted on 25/05/2016
Software Developer - Agfa Monitoring Framework - Agfa HealthCare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
As developer you will be responsible for the development of monitoring scripts, in order to support the various service levels offered to our customers. The initial focus will be on the installed base of IITS products (IMPAX, RIS, Cardio); the growth path will be development in light of Agfa’s new monitoring framework, covering the entire HE portfolio. A wide degree of service support knowledge and creativity is expected in order to assess and resolve technical system issues by developing smart monitoring scripts.
As Software Developer you are responsible for:
* The development of new monitoring scripts to complement monitoring of the IMPAX, RIS, Cardio products for the GRIP product line.
* Continual improvement and maintenance of the existing set of monitoring scripts.
* Implementing technical monitoring requirements according to the AMF Product Management roadmap in order to reach maximum efficiency, quality and timeliness in maintaining and supporting our systems.
* Performing verification testing and co-assist (field) validation testing in accordance with development process.
* Providing training to monitoring teams on developed agents (operation and respective actions on agent output).
* (Co)development of global monitoring solutions according to the requirements of Agfa Healthcare.
* (Co)development of the global Agfa Monitoring Platform interfaces to Agfa products and internal tools.
* Working according to the relevant global Agfa Healthcare processes.
* Attending Agfa product-training, underlying technologies courses and maintain an expert working knowledge of targeted products and solutions.
* Conducting and/or participating in monitoring demos.
* Reporting all your activities and share knowledge and experience within the team and global monitoring stakeholders.
You will report to the head of AMF and the local GRIP developer (dotted line), being part of the global monitoring development team.
* You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems or equivalent level by experience and education.
* You have minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming (e.g. C#/.Net, C++ or modern scripting language).
* Knowledge of Perl, Bash and/or Python is an asset.
* You are Acquainted with Windows, Unix/Solaris/Linux.
* You are familiar with Oracle and/or SQL databases, SQL language.
* You have experience in supporting IMPAX products, networking, hardware and virtualization technologies.
* You have an analytical and structured working attitude.
* You are flexible and highly motivated to work in a young and dynamic team.
* You have strong communications skills to professionally interact with both internal and external customers.
* You are a team player.
* You have solid English language skills.
Location: Mortsel (Belgium)
The development team operates from Mortsel, Bonn, Trier and Rijswijk.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***