BackPosted on 11/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Responsibilities - Security Consultant
The Security Consultant will focus primarily on the day-to-day security management of VASCO's cloud-based authentication services MYDIGIPASS and IDENTIKEY Risk Manager (IRM) in the cloud. The Security Consultant will also assist in the day-to-day security management of VASCO's logistics processes.
More specifically the key tasks of the Security Consultant are as follows:
- Development of security policies and procedures to streamline security management in various security domains (eg computer security, network security, physical security);
- Advise other departments about the selection of security mechanisms, and guide their implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluation of the implementation of the security mechanisms via internal audits to verify compliance with the security policies. Internal audits include, for instance, penetration testing of external network perimeters, review of logical and physical access rights, performing business continuity tests, rehearsing security incident procedures, etc.
- Assist in external audits of VASCO's cloud-based services by third parties (eg audit firms, customers) and VASCO's subcontractors (eg data centers, logistics partners) according to international standards (eg ISAE 3000, ISO 27001).
- Monitoring of live systems to detect abnormalities and incidents;
- React appropriately to security incidents, in line with information security incident response procedures
- Promote a culture of security throughout the company, and educate other departments on security procedures and security risks.
Profile - Security Consultant
- You have a Master in Computer Science/Information Systems/Information Security or other related field, or equivalent through experience
- You have minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a cloud-based environment
- You have strong practical, hands-on experience with computer and networking technologies in both a Linux and Windows environment
- You have strong knowledge of and experience with relevant security standards (eg ISAE 3000, SAS 70, ISO 27001, ISO 27031, PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley)
- You have good knowledge of fundamental concepts in information security, including cryptography, key management, logical access control
- You have strong practical experience with security technology in both Linux and Windows environments, such as:
- Firewall configuration
- Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) tools
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***