BackPosted on 25/05/2016
Proximus Trainee 2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Proximus Trainee 2016
If you opt for our Proximus Trainee program, you will go through a high quality training program during which you will meet our experts in different domain wanting to share their knowledge, including the newest technologies and innovations.
You will be working with the best specialists throughout your training program and build expertise in one of the hereafter mentioned domains: new technologies, Cyber Security, ICT, Big Data, marketing, strategy, innovation, logistics, Sales, Finance, Project Management.
You do not need to be an expert in one of these domain yet, but eager to learn and invest yourself in the programme. If you have the potential and you are passionate by one of these domains, you will have the possibility at the end of the program to obtain a position within the chosen domain.
These unique opportunities call for unique individuals.
* You will obtain your Master's degree in IT, Civil or Industrial Engineer, Economics, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Logistics, Commercial Engineer or similar in the summer of 2016.
* You do not have any professional experience yet, but can show proof of excellent study results and extracurricular activities involving project management or the ability to take initiatives and responsabilities.
* You are passionate about our business, with a healthy dose of ambition. You feel at home in different, changing and innovating environments. You are curious and follow up close the news and trends in telecom, ICT, cloud solutions, and related technologies.
* You look forward to being an enthusiastic Proximus ambassador amongst your friends and acquaintances.
* You speak fluently French, Dutch and English.
* An open-ended contract (undefined duration)
* The opportunity to be part of an innovative, fast-moving, technology-driven environment
* Responsibilities as of the first assignment
* Individual coaching & mentoring
* The possibility to build a strong network
* An elaborated training program
* A good salary and benefits
Upload your CV and cover letter!
* Application: CV & cover letter
* Digital interview
* Online testing
* Group & individual assessment
* Interview with the Selection Committee
* Start date 01/09/2016
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***