BackPosted on 26/05/2016
IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT COORDINATOR
For the ELC Infrastructure Team we are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Coordinator to deliver project management services utilizing Nike’s standard methods. Infrastructure’s focus is providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth. Technical Infrastructure affinity or experience is important; a critical part of your role will be translating the technicalities to understandable concepts. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies go a long way here and we're looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery. You'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
As a Project Coordinator you'll be responsible for managing several larger and smaller projects simultaneously. You will:
· Drive Technology ELC Infrastructure projects from project coordination perspective.
· Coordinate effective ELC Technology Infrastructure Projects (Cost, Schedule, Scope & Quality), efficiently supporting ELC Business & other Technology departments during project lifecycles.
· Partner with project sponsors and customers to define business benefits, requirements and project scope.
· Align implementation details with business transition plans and Technology specific requirements.
· Inform stakeholders on progress and create and manage resource and capacity planning to drive project to successful completion.
· Collaborate with global and regional Project and Transition Management, Business and Functional Teams to align and coordinate project and portfolio management in Europe.
· Manage vendors and/or third party service providers and coach cross-functional team members where necessary.
· Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent by experience.
· At least 6 years' broad experience & proven affinity with: IT/Technology, Supply Chain, Logistics Operations or related discipline.
· Agile IT/Technology Infrastructure & Application Project’s coordination/management experience.
· Understanding of Cadence PMBOKI / Prince2 based Project Management Methodology fundamentals expertise, including hands-on experience is an asset.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English.
· Ability to network, influence and utilize internal and external resources.
· Demonstrated ability to motivate, align and mentor others within Project group.
· Problems are a challenge to you and you can cope well with stressful situations.
· You are the inspiration of a positive Project Team atmosphere.
Run for Gold...
· No formal suits in the office, wear only what suits you best!
· Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, squash courts, soccer pitch, …)
· Your Technology Manager ELC-TI and ELC TI Service Owner PBO will lead, coach, drive and inspire you!
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***