BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
About our client
Our Brussels based client is the leading expert within their field of expertise. The work with a global client based and provide lifecycle management for new build structures within various sectors. The business has undergone a growth spurt recently and has won major new contracts and as a result is looking to hire a Project Engineer to join it's team in the North of Brussels Job description
This position's primary purpose is to support the project manager on all aspects of a project from order intake to project close out, including some support responsibilities during the quoting and award phases
Your main key res;ponsibilities will include;
- Participatingt in the proposal phase as required and support during final sale negotiations.
- Setting up budget, organisation and schedule of new projects.
- Scheduling project with Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain.
- Evaluating bids from vendors, negotiate equipment, pricing and scope of projects in co-operation with Supply Chain and Engineering.
- Ensuring all project phases are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner and upon highest quality standards
- Feeding, gathering and centralising all documentation related to the project and ensure their conformity
Supporting the first line communication with the customers, the consortium partners and major subcontractors.
- Review and report project scheduling, milestones, progress and cash flow.
- Manage change order process and claim management.
- Be involved with project design, procurement, QC, tasks management.
- Gain experience in handling financial aspects of the project, including margin improvement, revenue & cash flow forecast.
- Get introduced in project time schedule management between engineering, manufacturing, construction, and supply chain resources;
Who we are looking for
The role is based at the head office in Brussels and will require some international travel to the local construction sites.
To be considered for the role you need to display the following skill set
- Knowledge of CAD environments
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of heat exchange processes and mechanical construction
- Master's Degree in Civil, Commercial or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent project management skills, must be self-directed
What's on offer
An attractive basic salary will be offered as well as a market leading benefits package. Michael Page Contact
Your application will be sent to Richard Goodall. Do you want to automatically receive the latest opportunities in your inbox? Sign up for MyPage and remain informed about the most recent job offers in your area of expertise. Or follow our Job Twitter. Reference : RGOO540277
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***