BackPosted on 26/05/2016
Data Integration consultant- SAS DI
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Data Integration consultant- SAS DI
Keyrus is currently looking for a data integration consultant with expertise in SAS Data Integration Studio to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about business intelligence and would like to join a leader in consulting and solutions integration for business intelligence, big data & analytics and performance management on the Belgian market please read on…
You will work closely with the project architect, functional analysts and data modelers in order to create, in an autonomous way, an effective and qualitative ETL flow from scratch. You will optimise ETL designs and developments, extract data from heterogeneous systems, transform the data according to the business logic and load it to the concerned target systems.
As you evolve in your role, you will work on BI-projects not only as a developer but also as a designer, architect or coach. Depending on your seniority, you may also act as an advisor to optimize new and existing SAS DI solutions which can be done by leveraging on the experiences of our senior consultants. In return, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and experience to these same colleagues.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
· Facilitating requirements gathering through workshops
· Monitoring data loads
· Fine tuning load processes and optimization of long-time running mappings
· Analyzing workflow/session logs
· Supporting the business with answers to technical and functional issues
· Coaching administrators and more junior colleagues
· Implementing and maintaining best practicesin design and reusability
You will have the opportunity of participating in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains from business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration and big data to corporate performance management in various industries including banking, retail, manufacturing and distribution.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
· Bachelor or university degree
· Professional experience as a consultant with at least 3 years of practical hands-on experience in SAS Data Integration
· Knowledge of other ETL tools such as Informatica Powercenter or Microsoft SSIS will be considered a plus
· Knowledge in other SAS modules is a plus
· Strong experience in BI development with practical involvement in implementations
· Good understanding of the data warehouse lifecycle and its architecture
· The ability to think analytically
· Strong communication skills both on the business and technical side
· Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
· Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €201m in 2015 and with more than 2500 employees in 15 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
For more information, visit our website: www.keyrus.be
How to contact us
You can upload your CV onto our website or send it by e-mail to email@example.com
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***