BackPosted on 30/05/2016
Integration Services Engineer Agfa HealthCare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
As an Integration Services Engineer you will focus on the following three primary objectives:
* analyzing the scope of customer's requirements for solution integration and data migration projects,
* designing and documenting solid migration plans and integration solutions,
* delivering integration and migration services according to a well-defined strategy for solutions in the healthcare imaging domain.
You will demonstrate the ability to analyze customer requirements, combined with the highest level of technical knowledge about the existing customer environments. The candidate must be able to quickly identify the challenges and to assess and mitigate the most critical risks for integration and migration projects.
You will provide the highest level of technical knowledge about tools, techniques and best practices for delivering complex integration and migration projects, and will work closely with cross functional teams in order to identify and document new developments or potential improvements to migration tools, strategies and services.
You will coordinate all integration and migration activities with the relevant project management teams and will efficiently communicate in order to provide status updates and to drive the integration and migration projects to completion.
You will provide expert consultation, leadership, guidance and technical assistance to our customers during pre-sales engagements in these areas.
The function covers all phases of HealthCare IT projects, i.e. from pre-sales to delivery.
These services complement the Agfa solutions portfolio on topics ranging from healthcare solution integration to data migration by applying the latest software engineering technologies, standards and best practices.
As Integration Services Engineer you are responsible for:
* Taking lead responsibility for the delivery of Integration and Migration Services, offered via the local Agfa organizations, for image enabled Agfa solutions (Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, Enterprise Archive): analysis, design, implementation, testing, validation and acceptance by all parties (customer, local sales organization and 3rd party).
* Contributing to the development of Integration and Migration Services as required by the Agfa business.
* Ensuring adequate end-user support for the Integration and Migration Services and transfer the necessary knowledge to the local, regional and global service organizations.
* Pre-sales and RFP support in relation to Integration and Migration Services.
* Delivering pro-actively relevant technological information via the appropriate Agfa information channels (intranet, document and project management systems) to support Agfa sales organizations.
* You have a master degree in ICT, electronics, software engineering or are equally skilled through experience.
* You have 5-10 years of experience as system integration engineer, preferably in a medical environment.
* You have 5 years experience and knowledge of TCP/IP, along with other networking protocols such as NFS, CIFS, FTP, etc.
* You have experience with the HL7 and DICOM standards, as well as with the IHE integration profiles and with VMware.
* You are familiar with software engineering and recent programming technologies (C#, .NET, scripting, COM, Web services, Java).
* You are familiar with the most recent ICT developments: Enterprise Application Integration, Web, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), multi-tier architectures, platform virtualisation.
* Experience with TCP/IP network and IT systems is required.
* You are able to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet business needs.
* You have excellent written communication skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint solutions.
* You are able to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others with different skill/background will understand; you have strong presentation skills.
* You are able to organize and conduct training for the sales and support organizations.
* You have solid problem solving and analytical skills; you are able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
* You have a good knowledge of servers, switches, routers, and various network services.
* You are a strong team player who enjoys a fast paced atmosphere.
* You are able to manage multiple conflicting priorities, commitments and projects.
* You are able to influence and drive consensus on multiple technical views.
* You are a self motivated, directed and passionate person.
* You are able to learn quickly.
* You are able and willing to travel occasionally (i.e. for specific occasions).
* You are fluent in English both orally and in writing. Knowledge of other languages (Dutch, French or German) is an advantage.
Location: Mortsel, Belgium
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***