BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Proteus Europe is searching for a ETL Developer for our clients based in Antwerp, Belgium
The end client is situated in the pharmaceutical sector.
Your New role:-
Project/Department Description and responsibilities:
- Pharma RandD IT, Data Services and Business Intelligence team.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of ETL (data warehouse and data marts) using Informatica Powercenter.
- Participate in Oracle/PowerCenter design/code reviews.
- Proactively suggest reusable elements and ways of working.
Your Skills and experience:-
Environment Development Tool(s) and Platform(s):
- Windows and Linux OS
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.1 (Designer, Workflow Monitor, Workflow Manager, Repository Manager)
- Oracle 11 R2 (SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning)
- Data Vault
- Development and implementation of warehouse solutions in Informatica PowerCenter (+5 years), most recent experience not older than 1 year.
- Oracle PL/SQL, Performance Tuning (+3 years), most recent experience not older than 1 year.
- 5 years experience at least with ETL Tools
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction;
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills;
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan;
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines;
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry or Bioinformatics OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred;
- Additional certification is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Dutch is a plus
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***