BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
For an Air Traffic Management client, Eurocity is looking for a Business Analyst with a strong knowledge of HP ALM to partake in the following responsibilities:
- At least 3 years experience as business analyst of large mission critical systems and large software development projects
- Knowledge of one or more of the following domains: Flight planning, Flow management, Airspace information
- Strong competences in working with requirement management systems and modelling tools such as HP- ALM and Enterprise Architect.
- Advanced competences and experience in requirements analysis and use case modelling using techniques such as Volere .
- Very good with DB tools, DB design (Oracle, SQL)
- Very good interpersonal skills to communicate with the stakeholders (users, architects, developers, testers, support teams).
- Very good technical writing and presentation skills.
- Provide coaching and support on Requirements Management process, methodology,
- Provide training and support to Business Analysts within the TO/NSE Team,
- Elicitiation and elaboration of requirements taking into account NM systems architecture, design and technical constraints for FBs of the NM Releases
- Development/maintenance of service requirements according to internal processes (mainly RAP and PM) in HP ALM
- Migration of existing requirements and models to the new requirements management tools,
- Provision of training for internal stakeholders, ie high level description of relevant topics.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your updated CV and share this message to colleagues that may be interested.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***