BackPosted on 31/05/2016
Dutch English Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Dutch-English Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Are you passionate about technology and would like to represent a leading IT giant on an exciting new project team? TeleTech is offering an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team of top class customer service and sales professionals.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced, competitive, and constantly changing environment. He/ she must be an individual who is driven by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best on your team. Are you a motivated, entrepreneurial professional -- a problem solver who is ready to make an impact and ready for a job where you can have some fun too?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond quickly and accurately to Inbound Voice and Chat Support to the SMB market
• Lead generation and qualifying accounts
• Building customer relationships
• Maintain up to date, comprehensive, product, services, and product knowledge.
• Profiling and probing end-user customer for possible sales opportunities.
• Required to maintain minimum level of performance in these areas:
What we're looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements, too. These include:
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• 6 months experience required (Retail sales applies)
• Preferred experience in B2B communication
• Must be able to type minimum 35 wpm with 85% accuracy
• Ability to communicate via online chat in a professional manner.
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Internet browsers preferred.
• Note: This is a 6-month contract with potential for future extension/permanency
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site canteen
• 25 Annual leave days, increasing with service
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***