BackPosted on 18/04/2016
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
A leading Air Traffic Management organisation in Belgium is looking for a Solution Architect to work as part of a team for an initial one year contract with possibility of extension.
- Organise and perform the technical documentation activities under the supervision of the Service Architecture Team Lead. The technical documents being Architectural Design Document (ADD), Software Requirements Document (SRD), Interface Control Document (ICD) and Business Service Request document (BSR). The activities comprise the completion and maintenance of these documents with the assistance of the different subject matter experts.
- Perform document quality reviews of the technical documents produced in the team. The review activities will focus on general document quality review rather than technical content review. Document quality being for example using a goal-oriented approach, clarity, direct-access, navigation and search, tone, unambiguousness, consistent phraseology and terminology, structure in detail, layout, English, grammar, spelling, etc. Coach and train the team members in technical writing.
- Very good written and oral English.
- Very good technical documentation organisation.
- Understanding of - and experience with the use of UML in technical documentation.
- Ability to read and reverse engineer Java code to UML using a modelling tool in order to create the necessary content for the ADD, SRD or BSR documents.
- Able to quickly understand the existing processes, documentation and modelling tools.
- Experience in MS Word, HP ALM, Enterprise Architect, docbook, or equivalent tools, XML editor.
- Experience with Document Management System tools such as MS-Sharepoint.
- Experience with Configuration Management and version control concepts.
- Professional software development background with a solid knowledge of Java/J2EE environments.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your updated CV and share this message to colleagues that may be interested.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***