BackPosted on 03/06/2016
Java Technical Analyst
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Java Technical Analyst
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
As a Technical Analyst you will deliver technical specifications and designs, and in which you program high quality IT applications, in order to meet the needs of your business partners.
Your role …
- Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications;
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments together with the parties involved;
- Providing and updating technical documentation;
- Giving support in the start-up phase of the project: planning estimations of workload, costs, timelines and technical risks;
- Advising, appraisal and code review;
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used.
- Release management
Are you someone who is …
- Analytical and strong in problem solving;
- Well organised: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities;
- Team player;
- A strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way;
- Assertive but diplomatically.
- Able to work with Agile methodology
And you also have …
- Master or bachelor degree in information technology;
- Preferably experience in financial application development;
- A good knowledge of English. A good command of French and/or Dutch is considered as an asset.
… Then you are our new Java Technical Analyst
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself, employing as many as 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Our IT people can be found in every ING Business Unit. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
You will be working in The Customer Centric Core front team (part of the Domestic Application & Services) entity of ITS department). You will be part of ambitious and challenging initiatives that will help the bank to achieve its global strategy by adding and enhancing services and features within the electronic channels.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***