BackPosted on 06/06/2016
FREELANCE Middleware Specialist
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
FREELANCE MIDDLEWARE SPECIALIST
We are currently looking for a Middleware Engineer for our customer in Antwerpen. Are you ready for a new challenge?
You responsibilities and tasks are the following:
Setup and support of the middleware environment (Apache Webservers; Weblogic, Websphere & JBOSS application servers , and Websphere MQ message bus).
* Implement and support the migration of the existing environment to Weblogic
* Install and maintain the middleware environment and components (patching / upgrading)
* Monitor the middleware environment, interpret the alerts and act accordingly.
* Report on the middleware environment (capacity- and performance management)
* Provide valuable input to the architectural design of the middleware environment.
* Implement changes with limited direction of a senior colleague or contribute to larger / more complex projects as a team member using specialist knowledge, delivering defined activities on time and to the expected quality.
* Troubleshoot the middleware environment by conducting the necessary actions, involving and coordinating external resources if needed.
* Support implementation of relevant policies, processes and systems.
* Monitor developments within own technical field and provide specific suggestions and plans to support improvement of working practices.
Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
* Technical Skills / Specific Knowledge:
* Scripting: python, jython (WebLogic, WAS)
* Scripting in bash or Perl is an asset
* Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Oracle Linux preferred)
* Knowledge of deployment automation is a plus
* Monitoring of middleware environments (WebSphere Application Server, JBoss Application Server, Weblogic Application Server, WebSphere MQSeries) is a plus
Background and Experience:
* Bachelor or Master in Informatics or similar by relevant experience
* Knowledge of WebLogic Application Server
* Experience with WebSphere Application Server or JBoss Application Server is an asset
* Experience with message oriented middleware (IBM WebSphere MQ) is an asset
* Languages: Dutch and English, German is a plus
* You are open minded and flexible
* You can act proactively , take initiative and you like to work independently
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***