BackPosted on 19/04/2016
Full time |
- 9 year
Salary not mentioned |
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance plays a leadership role in these opportunities by providing expertise and insight to drive near-term profitability, strategic investment for long-term growth, and risk management in an evolving macroeconomic environment. We plan, account, and report for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar portfolio businesses across diverse categories and geographies, while managing the company’s investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other growth-enhancing Treasury activities. Our people and culture distinguish us as a world-class Finance Team that lives its organizational mission: to drive and deliver value to every Nike shareholder.
Financial Analysis & Counsel
• Directs the preparation of timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget and forecast, and to ensure integrity of the financial statements for the Nike European Logistics Campus in Laakdal, Belgium.
• Leads the partnership between finance and other functional areas by providing timely and accurate review of budgets, financial reports and trends, and business counsel in order to assist Executive Management in performing their responsibilities.
• Actively interprets and reviews financial and operational results with executive management including marketplace trends/Inventory levels/Storage capacity and opportunities to drive actionable responses.
• Advises on financial implications of business decisions.
• Drives long-term financial model for area of responsibility in context of Nike’s financial goals and objectives.
Nike ELC is an energetic and innovative employer for driven and positive minded professionals who wish to develop a career in logistics and supply chain for products of the strong global brand Nike.
The unique Nike products, stored in our distribution centres in Laakdal, in Herentals and soon also in Ham, are delivered on a daily basis to our customers and athletes all over Europe. Nike ELC has healthy growth ambitions and offers challenging jobs for a wide range of profiles.
The company culture is characterised by teamwork, perseverance, pride, sustainable entrepreneurship, space for personal development and respect for both the individual and the environment. Employees are free to be themselves, united in their passion for Nike. The bar is high and the atmosphere informal and relaxed. There is room for stimulating extra-professional activities and numerous sports facilities on the site are available to employees and their families. Sport is always on our minds.
Degree in Business Administration/Economics,
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***