BackPosted on 06/06/2016
Senior Statistical Programmer - Candidates can work office based in Belgium (Mechelen) or home based in Spain, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. The company employs over 86.000 people and operates a network of more than 1000 offices and laboratories around the world.
One of the business segments, Clinical research, is a leading Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing drug development and post-approval services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. It’s Biostatistics department is strongly expanding and therefore looking for several new colleagues in the position of
Senior Statistical Programmer
Candidates can work office based in Belgium (Mechelen) OR home based in Spain, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands
In this position you will be responsible for the generation and communication of the statistical results for multiple clinical research projects in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
Able to work independently and collaboratively, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Participate in building the design of a clinical trial phase I protocol
• Write and review the statistical analysis plan for phase I trials
• Develop Table Shells and specifications on CDISC ADaM datasets
• Program and validate the statistical analysis, possibly in co-operation with other Biostatisticians and/or Statistical Programmers
• Communicate to the Data Manager on database topics to guarantee reliable conclusions
• Create high-quality graphs for visualization of data and analytic results
• Work in close collaboration with the Biostatistical Coordinator and other colleagues
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Master degree with affinity for programming
• Strong experience with SAS
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in clinical research as a Statistical Programmer
• Fluent in English
• ICH-GCP knowledge
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FASCINATING JOB IN A DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT ?!
Please submit your on-line application via http://jobs.sgs.com
If you have questions you can contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***