BackPosted on 09/06/2016
Software Engineer Java Agfa Healthcare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
As Software Engineer Java you are responsible for :
* Contributing to our agile programming methodology.
* Designing parts of the application in collaboration with other software engineers and architects of your team.
* Working closely with the product owner to determine the functional and technical needs of the product.
* Coding of specific functional parts or platform extensions in the application.
* Your part of the application (or platform) as part of the continuous integration process.
* Integrating testing: unit testing, integration testing …
* Working closely with the verification team who will create & execute tests, in addition to your created unit tests & integration tests.
* Working closely with the technical validation specialists who will validate the technical requirements of the application.
* You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
* You are growing or already have a passion for java and open source technologies.
* You master the basics of software development and the java language.
* You have at least knowledge of: J2SE, J2EE, Design patterns, OOA/D, web services, Junit, relational databases & JDBC.
* Knowledge of JPA, OSGI, EJB3, profiling, dependency injection, Subversion, JIRA, Java Open Source technologies, Jenkins, Angular JS, Maven, Docker, Linux, JSON is an asset.
* You are a team player and can solve a problem independently. You are interested in the synergy of business functionality and technology.
* You feel confident in an agile working environment.
* You are eager to learn and become an highly skilled java developer.
* Your English is excellent.
* Permanent position on payroll of Agfa.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***