BackPosted on 13/06/2016
Global Services Specialist - Agfa HealthCare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
As a Global Services Specialist you are working primarily at the office, but also visit pilot sites and customers, which requires traveling.
As a Global Services Specialist you are responsible for:
* Delivering competences as a professional service to the local specialists. A delivery of best practices and guidance for the more complex services.
* Performing business analyst services in developing technical and workflow requirements.
* Conducting and participating in the workshops to draw up specifications within projects.
* Identifying opportunities for improving, standardizing the delivery of the services.
* Assisting in performing clinical workflow analyses.
* Performing data migration analyses from RIS- and PACS systems and documenting a plan in a Statement of Work (SOW).
* Planning and executing the data migration according to an approved SOW.
* Performing integration analyses with RIS, PACS, archiving, … systems and documenting a plan in a SOW.
* Planning and executing the integration according to an approved SOW.
* Connecting Enterprise Imaging to modalities in cases where complex data conversions are required.
* Validating a customer’s infrastructure to host Enterprise Imaging and making recommendations for improvements.
* You have a Bachelor (or higher) ICT, Radiography or Nursing.
* You have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the healthcare industry and you have high affinity with IT; preferably RIS, PACS, Cardio,…
* You have an excellent knowledge of MS-Windows and MS-Office.
* You have good technical knowledge of IIBU PACS/RIS/Cardio products.
* You have good skills in MS-Windows 2012 Server and MS-Windows 8.
* You have good skills in Oracle and Oracle tools.
* You have good skills in Unix/Linux.
* You have a basic to good understanding of HW platforms.
* You have a basic understanding of Java.
* You have experience with IHE standards such as HL7 and DICOM.
* You have knowledge of clinical workflows.
* You have knowledge of diagnostic imaging in various clinical domains.
* Clinically oriented skills in other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French, etc) is a plus.
* You are customer focused.
* You have attention to detail.
* You are able to speak for a small public.
* You have a responsible, self motivated, pro-active approach to work.
* You have a strong desire to learn.
* You are able to work independently with limited supervision.
* You are able to work in a team environment.
* You are able to identify critical tasks and to prioritize activities to meet objectives.
* Experience working on IT projects is a plus.
* You are fluent in English, additional languages like Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese would be a plus. Writing skills for structured texts: procedures, training, etc…
* Permanent position on payroll of Agfa.
Location: Agfa HealthCare HQ, Ghent, Belgium
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***