BackPosted on 14/06/2016
IT Project Leader
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
IT Project Leader
TVH Group is a global market leader with a passion for industrial vehicles (lift trucks, aerial work platforms … )
With branches on all continents, TVH employs 4400 employees all over the world. The IT-department in the main office in Waregem houses 80 people, with a total of 120 across all offices. They aim to realize the global innovative concepts and swear by the tagline Bi²T (Business Innovation through Information Technology).
Defining the scope and analyzing the impact of projects to get a clear idea of the needs and the objectives to achieve
Determining the project description, size and goals (Project Notification, Project Charter)
Assessing the costs, time budget and suspected duration of the project
Identifying the required resources and people
Making an inventory of the project risks and to limit these
Checking the feasibility and concrete elaboration with the various involved parties:
- Making sure that the necessary resources are present at the right time, in consultation with the Team leaders, so that the project can be delivered in time and efficiently.
- Continuously following up the planning and adjusting if necessary in order to realise the project within the set criteria and milestones (time, budget, quality ...).
- Guiding, motivating and managing the project employees. Ensuring a good collaboration between the project members, as well as being available to deal with problems or questions and handling these in an appropriate manner, in consultation with the Team leaders.
- Communicating correctly and timely with the different involved parties.
- Keeping track of project information and progress in a structured way, documenting and reporting accurately to make sure that the project meets the organisational requirements, methodology and quality standards.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT, business economics or equivalent by experience
Min 2 years or relevant experience in an IT-environment as project leader
Experience in and/or good knowledge of business processes is an asset
Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent planning skills and ability to assess priorities correctly
Experience with Agile project management is an advantage
Ability to manage, motivate and coach employees (project members) from a non-hierarchical position, in order to achieve the project goals
Highly communicative skills (both orally and in writing) and ability to adjust your style depending on the situation
Good knowledge of English
Basic knowledge of software development
Prepared to make short trips abroad
A challenging position within an international company with a family atmosphere, where people are at the centre.
You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
An attractive salary, supplemented with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant...
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***