BackPosted on 19/04/2016
Senior Business Analyst
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Defining and setting out the scope and the objectives of digital security related project, in collaboration with the program manager
- Organising workshops to get a clear idea of the expectations of all parties
- Describing the requirements and the acceptance criteria.
- Collaborating with solution architects and giving feedback on the proposed IT solutions, with a focus on end-user experience
- Executing the project: providing the full business analysis, taking part in the test phase and roll-out to end-users
- Being in charge for the communication of channel-specific projects: providing internal communication with the network of branches and other interested parties and helping to determine external communication with the Retail and Marketing segment.
AS A Senior Business Analyst
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***