BackPosted on 14/06/2016
Application Support Agent for Traces
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
APPLICATION SUPPORT AGENT FOR TRACES
As a full-time employee you will be part of our Application support team at DG SANTE. You will be responsible for the support of the TRACES system (TRAde Control and Expert System), this is a trans-European network for veterinary health which notifies, certifies and monitors imports, exports and trade in animals and animal products. Economic operators (private sector) and competent authorities all over the world can use this web-based network to trace back and forth animal and animal product movement. Your main task will be to answer any question regarding the system and where possible provide the solution or perform a follow-up on issues. You will have to maintain existing documentation, perform tests on the application and later you may be required to give trainings about the application.
* Be the first point of contact for all questions addressed to the Commission's services on TRACES; ensure and perform all communication with the end-users.
* Provide services to all the applications stakeholders according to ITIL best practices using an IT Service management application to handle and document all requests
* Ensure the follow-up of incident/issue tickets and attempt to resolve them.
* Maintain an FAQ and document all relevant info
Perform tests on new releases of the application
* Very good oral and written communication skills in English and French (another language is a plus)
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel & Word)
* Strong analytical, problem solving and learning skills
* Experienced user of web-based tools
* Excellent customer service skills
* General Knowledge of EU institutions
* Able to work in an international and multicultural environment
* Team player
Knowledge of JIRA for defect and requirements management
Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***