BackPosted on 15/06/2016
Global Services Specialist Agfa HealthCare
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Join a global leading HealthCare Company!
Agfa HealthCare, a part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of integrated IT solutions, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and contrast media solutions for hospitals and other healthcare centers. Agfa HealthCare has over a century of healthcare experience in diagnostic imaging and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990s. Over the years, Agfa HealthCare has demonstrated its capacity to rise successfully to its customers' technological challenges, and to guide them in their transition from analogue to digital IT solutions. Today, Agfa HealthCare is a global Imaging Informatics leader with over 3600 installations (PACS, RIS, CVIS) worldwide. The company is also a pioneer in the e-health area, with solutions linking thousands of general practitioners to healthcare providers.
As a member of the Global Services Specialist Team, you are responsible for the design, realization and also troubleshooting of complex system configurations.
The position will involve determining customer needs and performing technical and clinical analyses for workflows, systems design, connectivity, integration and migration.
After the proposal is approved, you will be responsible for the realization.
Finally, you play an essential role in transferring knowledge to other service and support teams. In doing so, raising the overall skill-level of the Service and Support organization for Enterprise Imaging.
As a Global Services Specialist you are working primarily at the office, but also visit pilot sites and customers, which requires traveling.
As a Global Services Specialist you are responsible for:
* Delivering competences as a professional service to the local specialists. A delivery of best practices and guidance for the more complex services.
* Performing business analyst services in developing technical and workflow requirements.
* Conducting and participating in the workshops to draw up specifications within projects.
* Identifying opportunities for improving, standardizing the delivery of the services.
* Assisting in performing clinical workflow analyses.
* Performing data migration analyses from RIS- and PACS systems and documenting a plan in a Statement of Work (SOW).
* Planning and executing the data migration according to an approved SOW.
* Performing integration analyses with RIS, PACS, archiving, … systems and documenting a plan in a SOW.
* Planning and executing the integration according to an approved SOW.
* Connecting Enterprise Imaging to modalities in cases where complex data conversions are required.
* Validating a customer’s infrastructure to host Enterprise Imaging and making recommendations for improvements.
* You have a Bachelor (or higher) ICT, Radiography or Nursing.
* You have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the healthcare industry and you have high affinity with IT; preferably RIS, PACS, Cardio,…
* You have an excellent knowledge of MS-Windows and MS-Office.
* You have good technical knowledge of IIBU PACS/RIS/Cardio products.
* You have good skills in MS-Windows 2012 Server and MS-Windows 8.
* You have good skills in Oracle and Oracle tools.
* You have good skills in Unix/Linux.
* You have a basic to good understanding of HW platforms.
* You have a basic understanding of Java.
* You have experience with IHE standards such as HL7 and DICOM.
* You have knowledge of clinical workflows.
* You have knowledge of diagnostic imaging in various clinical domains.
* Clinically oriented skills in other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French, etc) is a plus.
* You are customer focused.
* You have attention to detail.
* You are able to speak for a small public.
* You have a responsible, self motivated, pro-active approach to work.
* You have a strong desire to learn.
* You are able to work independently with limited supervision.
* You are able to work in a team environment.
* You are able to identify critical tasks and to prioritize activities to meet objectives.
* Experience working on IT projects is a plus.
* You are fluent in English, additional languages like Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese would be a plus. Writing skills for structured texts: procedures, training, etc…
* Permanent position on payroll of Agfa.
Location: Agfa HealthCare HQ, Ghent, Belgium
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***