BackPosted on 19/04/2016
Part time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Proteus Europe is searching for an Administrative Assistant for one of our clients based in Belgium
The working languages of our client are French and English
Our client is a European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, is an intergovernmental Organisation with 41 Member States, committed to building, together with its partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
Your New role:-
Providing secretarial support and administrative assistance to the Head of Unit and to the team including:
- Drafting correspondence, maintaining filing systems updated and registering mail;
- Receiving, handling and processing confidential information.
- Preparation of confidential memos and correspondence for the Agency; Organising meetings, preparing files, briefings and presentations;
- Dispatching and compiling information to/from services concerned;
- AFO Staff follow up on range of issues, understanding and applying ECTL staffing rules and regulations, timecards, medical part time and follow up;
- Autonomy in absence of Head of Unit to determine when to refer to HoU or when to process problem;
- Liaisons with national authorities on legal requirements related t- demands for information, questionnaire completion and then follow up where necessary;
- Management of registration of staff vehicles: tax-free vehicles which involve contacting national authorities, support staff with importation, cancellation of client plates, support staff facing problems with DIV, insurance, etc.;
- Organising extra shuttles for meetings involving a lot of participants and follow-up; Ensuring pro-active follow-up of outstanding actions;
- Performing any other tasks in line with the main purpose of this position.
Your Skills and experience:-
- The working languages of our client are French and English. Dutch should be an
asset. For this particular post, the proposed candidates must have an excellent command of both languages (oral and written).
-5 years of experience in the field of secretarial and administrative support Experience in
drafting contracts and/or agreements
- Capacity to understand, assess and draft documents.
- Standard Office Applications (Microsoft)
- Meticulous, detail oriented and pro-active approach. Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and good priority setting to respect strict deadlines. - Good interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relations with customers.
- Knowledge of another European language would constitute an advantage.
- Good knowledge in the use of non-standard programs which are specific to our client (Oracle, Identity Manager, COFM, Chronotime, Lobbyworks, SharePoint, )
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***