BackPosted on 22/06/2016
Credit risk MCredit risk Modellerodeller
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Credit risk Modeller
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
ING is looking for...
A Credit Risk Modeller to develop statistical models as a basis on which to evaluate the various credit risk parameters at the bank. You will work in a dynamic environment at the forefront of new developments in the field of credit risk management.
Your role …
As a Credit Risk Modeller, you will develop statistical models that make it possible to evaluate the various representative parameters of credit risks (PD, LGD, EAD).
- Data collection:
You collect the data required for the development of statistical models in the bank's various IT systems You will analyze the needs and independently conduct the necessary IT processes using the available tools
- IT aspects:
The Credit Risk Modeller will also be responsible for developing his/her models in the relevant system (SAS) and must acquire knowledge of the Group's systems used to implement the models.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the models developed and for providing support to users (credit analysts, branches, etc.) and the regulatory authorities.
- You are not only a specialist, but must also have an open mind and show an interest in domains beyond your own specialist field. You will, after all, have to be able to evaluate the impact of the models on the bank when using the calculations, as well as the impact of the changing market circumstances on the outcome of the models.
Are you someone who have…
Knowledge and experience
- You are a graduate of a mathematics or economics program with a strong focus on statistics/maths.
- You have already gained experience in modelling, data processing and/or credit risks.
- Experience in the financial industry, in particular in the evaluation of credit risks, would be a major asset.
- you must have a good knowledge of the national languages, as well as adequate knowledge of English.
- Analytical skills, geared towards solving problems.
- Critical thinking
- You work in a structured and organized way.
- You are eager to learn.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team player and capable of working to tight deadlines.
…then you are our new Risk Modeller
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Within the Risk Management department, Risk Intelligence & Regulations is responsible for the development, maintenance, validation and implementation of credit risk models. You will have extensive contact with the various business lines and with the sections responsible for Modelling and Validation at the Group level. From time to time, you will also have contact with the regulatory authorities.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***