BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Vehicle Calibration and Driveability Development Graduate Engineer (Hybrid)
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
THS calibration following existing driveability index or existing concept for driveability
• Data analysis of driveability problems, tolerance investigations and calibration confirmations
• Planning of vehicle testing, chassis dyno testing – with technician team -,report making and issuing
• Managing/changing/updating/compiling software for THS calibration project and issuing official software
• Actively support future THS driveability concept development with ideas, statistical investigation,
• benchmarking activities and making calibration for concept testing on prototype vehicles.
To develop THS driveability calibration for EU market and support driveability index development for future TOYOTA Hybrid System for EU market
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Degree in engineering
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***