BackPosted on 22/06/2016
Senior UX/UI Expert
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Senior UX/UI Expert
ING Belgium SA/NV services all banking customers with a wide range of financial products and via the distribution channel of their choice. ING Belgium SA/NV employs 9,275 FTE and is a full subsidiary of ING Group N.V. which services 61 million private, corporate end institutional clients in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Are you looking for…
… a challenge in which you actively participate in improving the user experience and design of the mobile applications and websites of ING ?
• You think the information architecture and create responsive interfaces for our sites en applications (desktop, tablets, smartphones)
• You define the navigation and the user experience through the different screens, you create/adapt the wireframes/designs for the different channels (desktop, tablets, smartphone) and clickable mockups
• You design the pages following ING guidelines
• You define the interactions between the different elements of the page and between the pages themselves and can explain it to development teams
• You watch at the coherence between the different interfaces created by ING, you help to the evolution of the ING Guidelines
• You advise and orient internal clients on the best way of structuring pages, placing functionalities, navigating between pages,…
Are you also someone who…
• has a passion for UX/UI
• has good analytical skills
• can take initiatives and innovate
• customer-focused and can easily communicative in a group
• a team player; working as part of a multi-disciplinary team brings up the best in you
• creative and solution-focused, you have a ‘can-do' and ‘hands-on' mentality
• passionate about new technologies, you see every technical problem as a challenge you are eager to take
• continuously improving in the new technologies environment.
And you have as well…
• a master degree or an equally significant experience
• at least 5 years' experience in the creation of multi-channels interfaces (Web – Tablet – Smartphone)
• excellent skills in wireframing softwares (Sketch, Axure or equivalent)
• excellent skills in design softwares (Photoshop or equivalent)
• a good knowledge of the general principles of the Human Centered Design and Interaction Design
• you are at ease with problems related to cross browsers and responsive design
• being familiar with the Agile-methodology is an asset
• fluency in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
Your work environment at ING..
ING Belgium is , as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Digital Channels section ensures the proper functioning of the ING Belgium direct channels. They provide ING's customers with the opportunity to manage their money online, and are thus the guardians of customers' online experience. Direct Channels collaborates closely with marketing, retail, sales and product management.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***