BackPosted on 11/04/2016
INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION DESIGNER
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
- You are responsible for translating business needs into a mid/long term (2-7 year) technology strategy. You will act as an ambassador of the departmental technology strategy.
- You will architecture, develop and maintain high-level design plans for the overall logical and technical IT architecture. Therefore you will provide IT technical leadership, mentoring and consulting across the organization, you will gain organizational commitment for all high-level infrastructure plans, and will initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementation.
- You will support and mentor the engineering teams in all domains in order to execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. You will report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- You will take the lead in troubleshooting efforts of larger business impacting IT outages.
- You will ensure a technical helicopter view in bigger projects, spanning across different IT infrastructure domains.
- You have minimum 12 years’ experience in IT infrastructure design and development in an international decentralized organization, with proven project planning and management experience
- You are analytical, conceptual, and have strong problem-solving abilities
- You are stress-resistant
- You have excellent influencing and facilitation skills, in particular within problem solving/troubleshooting activities
- You have in-depth knowledge of
o Cloud technologies
o Microsoft and related technologies
o Power system platforms (IBM-i, IBM Power, and mainframe)
o Networking and network security technologies
o Storage systems
o Database solutions (DB2, SQL)
o Datacenter facility trends and solutions
- In addition to your mother language you are fluent in English – both verbal and written
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***