BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Full time |
- 2 year
Salary not mentioned |
Supporting the development of the brand portfolio based on Head Quarters guidelines, best practices and market dynamics
• Monitoring the portfolio’s performance and proposing corrective actions through brand assessments
• Managing product and packaging activities regarding operational market implementation of new introductions, product changes, price changes and/or line extensions
• Measuring the effectiveness and follow up of implemented programs
• Monitoring sales, market trends and consumers insights through the analyze of available resources
• Managing administrative processes on a daily basis
• Supporting the brand manager in the development of key input for the annual and strategic plan
As a member of the Marketing team, you are responsible for the coordination and implementation of various projects, strategies and activation programs for a specific brand in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, your role is to manage the brand operational process on a daily basis. You will be involved in projects management, and will be the direct contact for various stakeholders (agencies, R&D, customer services…).
FYTE is a Morgan Philips’ trademark, specialized in permanent recruitment for entry level executives and employees.
Our client, renowned international company active in the FMCG sector, is currently looking for a Brand Associate to strengthen their team in Brussels
degree in business,economics
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***