BackPosted on 20/04/2016
Full time |
- 3 year
Salary not mentioned |
Through your local presence you build up a relationship of trust with the contact persons of the organisations. You acquire information from them about specific claim files or overarching subjects. You pass this info on to the headquarters in Antwerp.• You give presentations at the client’s about the content and/or changes to their medical care package (always in consultation with the account manager and the involved manager in Antwerp).
• You develop a long-term relationship with medical care providers in your region and make specific visits on assignment from Provider Relations or in connection with specific files.
• You flag sensitive cases to the Head Claims Unit in Antwerp
• Answer incoming questions in the Communication System appropriately paying special attention to response times.
• You support the development of the network by visiting and assessing new partners.
• You work in a full-time regime from your home office or at the client's. Occasional travel to other regions within France is possible
As a Communication Officer
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world. www.cignahealthbenefits.com
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centers in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***