BackPosted on 24/06/2016
Senior Security Architect
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
SENIOR SECURITY ARCHITECT
Our Solution Integration team is a team of expert consultants, architects and project managers focused on bringing our clients' ICT infrastructure to a higher level. We are hiring an additional Senior Security Architect to join this team.
As a Senior Security Architect, you are responsible for the design, setup and review of the security level of the Infrastructure solutions. You will ensure that the solution and the way it is serviced, meets the specified goals from an information security and compliancy perspective.
The main activities include:
* Overseeing and conducting risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.) on customer environments and propose architectures to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk
* Performing security assessments on existing solutions and infrastructure, including benchmarking and maturity assessments
* Developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement of the security level
* Driving security architecture requirement workshops, developing solutions, integrating security into solution design
* Identifying and periodically evaluating information security controls and developing countermeasures to mitigate risk to acceptable levels
* Integrating risk, threat and vulnerability identification and management into the life-cycle processes
* Advising and making recommendations regarding appropriate security controls
* Leading security initiatives and ensuring their successful execution
* Maintaining and developing solid relationship with customers as a trusted advisor
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in information and cyber security
• Interest in staying abreast of new developments in information security services and industry knowledge
• Understanding of techniques, tools and processes used by hackers
• Good understanding of security related technology like firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems, etc...
• Knowledge of security standards and practices (ISO 27001, ISMS, ISAE3402,…)
• Experience in multi-vendor, managed outsourcing environments
• Solid experience in different security domains (network, server, client, cloud…)
• Proven experience in technical consulting, infrastructure assessment, project envisioning, planning and design
Nice to Have:
• Overall Project Management skills – PMI, Prince2
• Certification in ITIL, PMI, TOGAF or Prince2 is an asset
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA will be highly regarded
• Former experience in an infrastructure consulting or project management job is an added value
• Experience in areas such as Project management, IT processes, IT governance...
• An analytical thinker and problem solver
• Able to clearly communicate requirements, scope and directions
• Client and result oriented
• Pragmatic, diplomatic and can provide leadership
You are also creative, possess excellent writing skills and you like to share your knowledge with colleagues. You speak French or Dutch and English.
We offer a challenging and stimulating work environment and the possibility to keep growing and learning as a security thought leader supported by expert colleagues and coaching leadership. Your work will contribute to Getronics growing brand as 'the digital workspace' company.
At Getronics, you'll find yourself surrounded by talented and driven colleagues. You'll follow a personal training track and be part of an inspiring company culture. In the spirit of the New World of Work, you'll get all the tools to work anytime, anywhere. And all the responsibility and flexibility to balance your life.
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***