BackPosted on 28/06/2016
Business Intelligence Consultant - Qlik
Full time |
Salary type not mentioned
Salary not mentioned |
Business Intelligence Consultant - Qlik
Keyrus is currently looking for experienced BI Consultants with a QlikView background to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about business intelligence, data integration and would like to join a leader in consulting and solutions integration for business intelligence, big data & analytics and performance management on the Belgian market, please read on…
As a BI Consultant you will have the opportunity to participate in projects from start to finish using the Qlik products at our clients in various industries including banking, retail, manufacturing, distribution, … You will work most of the time at the customer premises in Belgium.
As you evolve in your role, you will work on BI-projects not only as a developer but also as a designer, architect or coach. Depending on your seniority, you may also act as an advisor to optimize new and existing Qlik solutions which can be done by leveraging on the experiences of our senior consultants. In return, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and experience to these same colleagues.
Depending on your experience you will actively participate in Qlik pre-sales activities and advisory missions such as helping clients with their tool selections.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
· Professional experience as a DWH/BI consultant with at least 3 years’ experience working with the Qlik product stack (QlikSense, QLikview, NPrinting, …) – a certification is considered as a plus
· It is a plus to have profound software architecture skills to set-up a state of the art Qlik architecture (eg. mature enough to consider the use of QVD files, basic data transformation, security methods, …).
· Good understanding of the data warehouse lifecycle, its architecture and modern data architectures (HADOOP, Cloud, …).
· Experience in working with Agile development frameworks.
· The successful candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree.
· Strong personal skills in communication and presentation, strong methodical and analytical thinking and the ability to adapt within both a technical and functional environment.
· Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
· Eagerness to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and being a team player.
· Keyrus operates throughout Belgium and therefore consultants will ideally speak English and French and/or Dutch fluently.
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
Who are we
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €201m in 2015 and with more than 2500 employees in 15 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
For more information, visit our website: www.keyrus.be
Login to view details
Contact Person : ***
Contact Email : ***